Have you ever wanted to try drifting? Do you want to gain valuable skills to improve your drift technique? Here’s your opportunity to learn how to drift and practice in a safe open environment. Drift Nirvana is open to new and intermediate drifters.
With the new year, Drift Nirvana (DN) will be regrouping and focusing more on safety. In order to do this, we have come up with many minor changes to DN. These changes are designed to help everyone who is participating to stay safe and to better manage Drift Nirvana as a whole.
- Entrance gate will now hand out a sheet with general info (EG where spectators park)
- Tech and Registration now ends at noon
- Regular Comp starts after lunch. ~1:00 pm
- Tandem Comp just after the Regular Comp. ~3:00 pm
- General Admittance per event is now $10.00 per person
- Skid pad will now be $40.00
- Tandems are now 2 cars per tandem unless all drivers are in tandem train group (TBD who is in TT category)
- Tandem Train group gets two T’s
- Passenger’s in tandems require fire suit as well as the driver
Much like every year, this year we have a DN day that happens in conjunction with Hyperfest. This event will be held on Jefferson Circuit on the Sunday of Hyperfest.
Interest/Questions/Comments are welcome to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the 2013 DN Rule Book.